Thursday, July 24, 2008

Keanu

Ok, as this blog goes on, you will begin to notice that I have a dislike of actor Keanu Reeves. I dont know why. Most of his movies are at least entertaining. He has never done anything to me personally. I just dont think he can act. At all. Not even a little bit.
Look, the arguement can be made that he has some great movies. Point Break was amazing. So was Bill and Teds. He was a surfer type in both...not exactly a stretch. The problem with all his other movies is that he is still acting the part of the surfer.
Yes, The Matrix is a great movie and it had incredible special effects and a good supporting cast (Hugo Weaving may be the best badguy since Vader). But please dont tell me that Keanu acted well in that movie. Whoa.
Yes, the "Whoa" is a trademark for him, for better or worse. The problem is that even that whoa was done better by a "better" actor, one Mr. Joey Lawrence. Whoa indeed, Mr. Anderson.
Like I said, it is nothing personal and I even like some of his non surfer movies like the replacements and...well, pretty much just the replacements. It just frustraits me that he has a job that pays entirely too well and I dont. So when you see a random Keanu thought posted in one of my blogs, dont think i hate him. I just dont understand him. In other words...Keanu Reeves has a successful career...WHOA!

Keanu Reeves does not care about the rising costs of gas prices

No comments: