Thursday, August 14, 2008

Realy?

I know that we are all human. I know we are all sinners. I also understand that Christians are saved by grace and grace alone. I do not understand how people who are supposed to be Gods people act like they dont know who God is.

I feel like I am alone in this place. I have friends who are here, a wife who is loving, and ministers who are in the same boat as I am. I even met a guy who is slowly becomming a great friend. Why do I still feel alone. God called me here and I followed. With all these great people around, why does it feel like its just me and God.

Is it because I am relying on the other people and not relying on God alone. Is it because I am putting faith in men and not God alone. What is God trying to teach me through this. All I can do is cling to God right now, because man has really let me down.

Keanu Reeves does not care about the ongoing battle of SuperWallmart vs Super Target

1 comment:

Enlighten_Me said...

HEYYY! I LIKE YOUR BLOG TOO!! I'VE BEEN ON VAY-KAY SO I HAVENT HAD TIME TO POST ANYTHING BUT HOPEFULLY I'LL GET CAUGHT UP TONIGHT! THANKS FOR READING!